Wednesday 25 March 2009

what to do, what to do

I'd bought some shelves in Oxfam ages ago. Like.... in August kind of ages ago. Finally, when I got home from Sri Lanka, I decided to do something with them. Before that, the time had never seemed right. I didn't have the time. I didn't know where they should go. But I'd bought a whole bunch of jars from Ikea.... they had to go somewhere!
Apparently I used the wrong kind of wall plugs... the wrong screws... the wrong everything. But I don't care. Because they look neat AND they haven't fallen down yet. I'll worry about using the right plugs when I come home from work and there's broken glass, rice and pasta strewn across the floor.

Plus, it's a handy spot to keep my cookbooks! ....of which I keep buying more, and more, and more... and more....

1 comment:

  1. Oh aren't cookbooks just the best! I love having tonnes, yet I seriously don't think I ever used any recipes besides one that I love. Nice job on the shelves too! You are so handy!

    ReplyDelete